Registration Deadline Dec 15.
Registration deadline Is Dec 15 for all multi-week programs starting in January. Any changes to scheduling, rental information, or other modifications to existing registration must be completed by Dec 26. Attempts to change any registration data after this time will likely result in significant wait or may not be possible.
For answers to Frequently asked questions, please click here
- Thursdays (Starting 1/5
- 4:15 pm lesson
- 1hr 15 min Ski or Snowboard lesson with Lift Ticket— Group Price= $157.50
- Lift ticket Valid from 3pm-8pm so that students may ski before or after lesson
- Equipment Rental (Ski or Snowboard)
- $120 for entire six week program
- ”Ticket only Option” $120
- available for skiers and snowboarders who do not wish to take lessons.
Rental Equipment Fitting Date To Be Announced
* VERY IMPORTANT :
Before Registering please click here to carefully review the Ski and Snowboard Levels of Ability to ensure placement in the appropriate lesson group.
- The Level of ability that you select will determine which group the student will be placed in.
- It is important that this be as accurate as possible
- once student is placed in a group this will be their group for the duration of the program.
- As a Covid-19 precaution, we will need to keep students in their originally assigned groups in order to minimize contact, and for contact tracing purposes.
- We will not be able to reassign to a different group if this selection is inaccurate.
- If selection does not work within the assigned group dynamic, you may use a dollar value credit towards transfer to private lesson so that the student’s needs are appropriately met.
Register Now for Ski or Snowboard Lessons Or select Ticket only Option if not taking lessons