Tickets & Passes
- Lost Valley
- 2024-02-20 09:20:00
- Machine Groomed
- Sat/Sun: 9a-4p
- Mon-Fri: 9a-4p
- 2021-10-05 10:04:39
- , , ME
- Parks Open : Location: Pine Grove Park Bobcat Terrain park Possum Park
Family Pass $1595
Good for up to 4 members of the same family living in the same household (i.e. Spouse and dependent children living in the same household) No Blackout Dates or Restrictions.
No Blackouts or Restrictions
All Lost Valley Season passes include Unlimited downhill skiing & riding with no Blackout Dates or Restrictions.
Discounts at Other Area Mountains
Get 1/2 Priced Tickets at
Black Mountain Maine
Camden Snow Bowl
3 Free Days of Skiing at Platekill Mountain in New York (Blacked Out Dec 26th-Jan 1st, Jan 13th-15th & Feb 17th-25th)
Retail & Food Discounts
All LV passholders save on purchases in Otto’s retail shop plus get 10% off their food in the Brewpub or Grab And Go, throughout the ski season.
Area Business Discounts
Show your LV Season Pass& Save
$1 OFF Mini Golf at Tabers in Auburn
$1 Norway Savings Bank Arena Rentals & Admission
Orange Circuit Fitness Auburn OCF Blue Pass: $29 per month (regularly $49)
OCF Orange Pass: $249 for an entire year (regularly $399
Saddleback Extended Family Discounts
Show your Lost Valley Season Pass at Saddleback and get Extended Family Discounts
Adults 19-64 Early/Late Winter $49, Midweek/Mid Winter $59, Weekends/Holidays $69
Seniors 65+, Juniors 5-18: Early/Late Winter $39, Midweek/Mid Winter $49, Weekends/Holidays $59
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Open for the Season?
- Lost Valley is officially open for the 23/24 Season! Early Season operating Days and Time sMay Vary, Check our Homepage or top of Tickets Page for up to date hours and info
What time does the Lodge Open?
- The Lodge Opens 1 hour prior to lift times.
How do I buy Lift Tickets?
- Lift Tickets can be bought onsite at the ticket window with Cash, card, Apple Pay or LV Gift Card
- Tickets are also available online and may be available at a lower rate if you buy in advance online. Buy Online Now
Are you Open Today?
- Lost Valley diligently updates our hours everywhere possible and can be found on our website, facebook google and more. If there’s a change to the schedule, it is always updated online. Hours listed online are our current hours. They are listed at the top of this page and the website home page during the ski season.
How do I redeem Online Lift Ticket Purchases
Head to our ticket window to claim your lift ticket on the day of your visit. Show a copy of your emailed receipt to the ticket staff or provide your name and they can look up your order. Ticket window Opens approximately 1 hour before lift times.
Can I store my belongings in the lodge?
- Yes, please store your items in the free storage cubbies in the basement area at your own risk.
- We also have coin operated locked storage cubbies available in the basement for 50 cents each
- Large Blue lockers are reserved for season-long locker renters and cannot be used by day guests (even if they appear empty_
How do I plan a Group Visit?
Plan your group visit to Lost Valley and save! Lost Valley in Auburn is the perfect destination for all types of groups of all sizes and ability levels. Our team can help plan your trip, organize meals, line up discounted area lodging, and more. Contact us today to learn more.
Can I book a Lesson?
Lost Valley is Maine’s Learn to Ski destination. Our huge ski school has lesson offerings for all ages and ability levels. Lift tickets are included with most lesson products, so check out our lesson offering before purchasing your tickets
What kind of clothing should I wear?
Layers. Layers of appropriate winter outerwear, waterproof gloves, no loose articles of clothing, and goggles are recommended.
Do you Rent Equipment?
Lost Valley has a huge rental fleet of ski & snowboard equipment . We do not rent clothing or googles. We also rent Nordic equipment and Snowshoes
Do I need to wear a helmet?
- Wearing a Helmet is highly recommended but at the guests discretion. Helmets are available for rent from our rental shop or for purchase in Otto’s retail store in the main lodge near the ticket area.
Will you be open in the snow, rain, or cold weather?
- Skiing/Snowboard is often held in inclement weather conditions.
- **IN THE EVENT OF A CANCELLATION, PARTICIPANTS WILL NOT BE CALLED INDIVIDUALLY.
- If the weather is questionable, do not call or email, but rather refer to Our Cancellations Page to check the status of your lesson. This page will be updated in the event of any cancellations.