Six Week After School Lesson Program . Starting Thurs 1/6
Skiing or Snowboarding
Kids age 7 and up
For answers to Frequently asked questions, and Covid-19 precautions please click here
The program is for Sea Road School Students only.
Anyone that does not attend Sea Road School, please register for Lost Valleys Open Enrollment (https://www.lostvalleyski.com/lessons/junior-lesson-program)
Kids age 7 and up
5:45 pm lesson
all registrations final. no refunds
1hr 15 min ski or snowboard lesson with lift ticket for six weeks
- $249 (included bus and supervision)
- Lift ticket valid from 3pm-8pm so that students may ski before or after lesson
- Equipment Rental (Ski or Snowboard) $100 add on to above price for entire six week program
Ticket Only/ No Lesson
- $199 (included bus and supervision) available for skiers and snowboarders who do not wish to take lessons. Students not taking lessons must ski in groups of three and be of a skill level and maturity level to be safe on the mountain
Pick up after school at Sea Road School.
Drop off at Sea Road School at 9PM
Each student must follow the Kennebunk Parks & Recreation Safety Rules and Guidelines (see below)
Program Safety Rules:
Everyone must wear a mask over their nose and mouth when on the bus.
Participants will sit only in their assigned seat on the bus.
Participants will use hand sanitizer when boarding the bus.
Participants must ski/snowboard in groups of three or more at all times.
Participants will follow the mountain and Maine CDC COVID-19 guidelines at the mountain.
Participants must wear their seat belt on the bus.
Participants must follow all Lost Valley safety rules. They must also listen and follow all guidance from Lost Valley staff and Rec staff.
Participants will only be given one warning about the program safety rules and then their parent/caregiver will be asked to come and pick them up with no refund.
Participant guidelines to be successful:
Participants should strive to be respectful, responsible, caring and honest individuals at all time.
We need two volunteer chaperones to be able to run this program. If you interested in being a chaperone or you have any questions about the program, please email or call Ryan French: email@example.com 207 604 1362
* VERY IMPORTANT :
Before Registering please click here to carefully review the Ski and Snowboard Levels of Ability to ensure placement in the appropriate lesson group.
- The Level of ability that you select will determine which group the student will be placed in.
- It is important that this be as accurate as possible
- once student is placed in a group this will be their group for the duration of the program.
- As a Covid-19 precaution, we will need to keep students in their originally assigned groups in order to minimize contact, and for contact tracing purposes.
- We will not be able to reassign to a different group if this selection is inaccurate.
- If selection does not work within the assigned group dynamic, you may use a dollar value credit towards transfer to private lesson so that the student’s needs are appropriately met.
- Register Now for Ski or Snowboard Lessons Or select Ticket only Option if not taking lessons