5 Week After School Lesson Program .
Skiing or Snowboarding
For answers to Frequently asked questions, and Covid-19 precautions please click here
- Wednesdays (Starting 1/5)
1hr 15 min Ski or Snowboard lesson with Lift Ticket— Group Price= $405
- Equipment Rental (Ski or Snowboard)
- $100 for entire 5 weeks
Ticket Only/ No Lesson(5th graders only)
- $290 available for skiers and snowboarders who do not wish to take lessons.
Before Registering please click here to carefully review the Ski and Snowboard Levels of Ability to ensure placement in the appropriate lesson group.
- The Level of ability that you select will determine which group the student will be placed in.
- It is important that this be as accurate as possible
- once student is placed in a group this will be their group for the duration of the program.
- As a Covid-19 precaution, we will need to keep students in their originally assigned groups in order to minimize contact, and for contact tracing purposes.
- We will not be able to reassign to a different group if this selection is inaccurate.
- If selection does not work within the assigned group dynamic, you may use a dollar value credit towards transfer to private lesson so that the student’s needs are appropriately met.
Register Now for Ski or Snowboard Lessons Or select Ticket only Option if not taking lessons
Wednesday Program Dates
Jan 5,12,26 Feb 2,9 (Make up Feb 16)
*Program dates subject to change