Lost Valley Snow Tube Park
-> Must Buy Tickets Online in Advance <-
Snow Tubing offers all the thrills of winter sliding without lessons or experience. Ride down our groomed tubing lanes for a thrill ride perfect for the whole family. Head over to Visit Central Maine’s “COOLEST” Snow Tubing Park
Lost Valley’s Snow Tube Park, once open for the season, is open every Saturday & Sunday 10am-3pm, as well as daily during school vacations. Sessions start on the hour each hour
Please be sure to print the waiver and Bring to Ticket Window at time of pass pickup. Anyone 18+ must have their own separate waiver, any under 18 can be listed on one waiver with applicable parent/guardian
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO OR BUY
- 42″ Minimum Height to Tube
- 1-Person Per Tube No Exceptions
- Featuring 600 ft long, groomed lanes
- Must use our provided tubes
- Handle Tow Lift to the top—No climbing the hill, just enjoy the ride!
- Max Capacity is currently 65 people per session, must buy online
- Passes are available in 55-minute sessions starting on the hour each hour
- Your 1 Hour session starts on the hour each hour, must buy online
Please arrive 20-30 minutes before your time slot start time to get your passes and get out to the park for the start time
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Snow Tube Park Open for the Season?
- Yes! We are open every Sat & Sun 10a-3p. & Daily During February Break. Must Buy Tix Online
Can I bring my own Tube?
Unfortunately no, Lost Valley has special tubes designed for snow tube parks that are compatible with our handle tow system. Leave your tube at home and enjoy ours!
Do I need a ticket to watch?
- Absolutely not. Bundle up and feel free to head over to the tube park with your group and watch others enjoy the park.
Is the Snow Tube park open during Vacation?
The Maine Family Snow Tube Park is open daily 10am-3pm on Holidays and during February School Vacation Week.
How do I redeem Online Tubing Purchase
Head to our ticket window to claim your tubing pass on the day of your visit. Show a copy of your emailed receipt to the ticket staff or provide your name and they can look up your order. Ticket window Opens approximately 1 hour before lift times.
Is there an age Limit?
There is no specific age requirement, however there is a 42″ minimum height allowed to tube
Can my child ride in the tube with me?
There is only one person allowed per tube, no exceptions for various safety reasons. Tube linking may be allowed and is at the discretion of the on duty tube park staff at time of visit and subject to current conditions. Please be advised, linked tubes travel faster than individual tubes due to the extra mass, so if you’re little one is nervous, consider sending them down ahead of you on their own. their lower body weight means they will descend the lanes at a slower speed than if linked with a full grown adult.
Can I book a Lesson?
Lost Valley is Maine’s Learn to Ski destination. Our huge ski school has lesson offerings for all ages and ability levels. Lift tickets are included with most lesson products, so check out our lesson offering before purchasing your tickets
What kind of clothing should I wear?
Layers of appropriate winter outerwear, appropriate outdoor winter footwear, waterproof gloves. There are no ski boots allowed.
Will you be open in the snow, rain, or cold weather?
- Snowtubing is often held in inclement weather conditions. If there are any changes to our operating plans they will be emailed to any affect guests, posted at the top of this page and blasted on social media.