Lost Valley Covid-19 Policies
- Please sanitize before entering the brewpub space. Sanitizer is available onsite but bringing your own sanitizer and other precautionary equipment as needed is recommended.
- If you are are sick, experiencing flu-like symptoms or have a fever, please do not come to the brewpub until symptoms are gone for atleast 24 hours.
- Maintain social distancing to the extent possible when on site.
- During these limited capacity times we strongly encourage guest to limit there visit to 1.5 hrs
- Earlier times like 4pm & 5pm or later times like 8 or 9 pm may have less demand. If you’re trying to walk-in, these are the better times to try.
- Lawn games are currently unavailable
- Trail Use & hiking the slopes is welcomed before or after your meal and is at your own risk
- Avoid crowding at restaurant entrance and maintain physical distancing when standing in any line.
- Lost Valley will use EPA approved cleaning and disinfectant products before and after guest use of tables.
- Lost Valley will be using throw away utensils, plates, cups and condiments to the extent possible to minimize communal contact with items.
- Lost Valley Waitstaff will be wearing appropriate protective equipment to minimize the risk to themselves and our customers who visit the brewpub.
- Please do not move or reconfigure tables without approval from Lost Valley Staff.