Lost Valley Pass Assurance
Rest Assured, Lost Valley has your Back
Take confidence in knowing you can buy a 21/22 season pass now at the lowest price and your purchase is protected. Every 21/22 Season pass is now backed by our Lost Valley Assurance Program.
Lost Valley Season Pass Assurance: While our season passes remain non-refundable, Lost Valley will now apply full or partial credit toward 22-23 passes, if additional government-mandated shutdowns curtail or cancel the 2021-2022 season. The amount of the full or partial credit will be equal to the amount paid for the pass holder’s 21/22 Lost Valley Pass product and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The Assurance program is not applicable for weather related or planned/delayed openings, closures, personal injury, sickness, death or any other reason not explicitly stated in this document.
- Partial credit for 20/21 Lost Valley Pass purchases will be applied to 21/22 season pass purchases if Lost Valley is forced to either delay opening, close temporarily or end the 20/21 season for the reasons aforementioned in this document. For this purpose the applicable season days are December 26th 2021 to March 13th 2022 Any 21/22 partial credit amount will be computed based on 1% for each day the forced closure occurs during that.
- Full Credit for 21/22 purchases will be granted if Lost Valley is forced not to open for the entire 21/22 Season due to government mandates as a result of Disease (example Covid-19), War, Terrorism or Natural Disaster.
- The Lost Valley Assurance Program is only available on 21/212 Lost Valley Season Pass product purchases that are paid in full at the time of the cancellation. Pass holders enrolled in any 21/22 payment plans may only defer their purchase in exchange for a credit toward the purchase of a 22/23 Pass product, if all payments are paid in full
- Credit for each deferred 21/22 Lost Valley Season Pass product will be applied to the account profile of the actual pass holder whose name is associated with the applicable Pass product, and will be available for use towards that passholder’s purchase of any one 22/23 Lost Valley Season Pass products. Credit is non-transferable.
- In each case, the associated credit will only be issued to the actual pass holder (who may not be the pass purchaser) of the 21/22 Lost Valley Season Pass product.
- Credit amount cannot be redeemed for cash value and no refunds will be issued if the 22/23 Lost Valley Pass products purchased are less than the amount of the 21/22 Lost Valley Pass product credit.
- If there is a price difference between the credit amount issued for the 21/22 Pass product and the product purchased for the 22/23 winter season for whatever reason, including price increases, pass holder age or eligibility for certain discounts, the purchaser will be required to pay the price difference. Lost Valley Management LLC will not issue partial refunds or credits if the cost of the 22/23 Pass product is less than the credit amount.
We can’t wait to have you back on our slopes for the 21/22 Season!
Questions, Comments, Concerns? Complete the form below or call our offices at 207-784-1561