Eight Week After School Lesson Program .
Registration deadline Is Dec 15 for all multi-week programs starting in January. Any changes to scheduling, rental information, or other modifications to existing registration must be completed by Dec 26. Attempts to change any registration data after this time will likely result in significant wait or may not be possible.
Skiing or Snowboarding
Kids age 7 and up
For answers to Frequently asked questions, and Covid-19 precautions please click here
- Thursdays (Starting 1/7)
- 4:15pm lesson
- 1hr 15 min Ski or Snowboard lesson with Lift Ticket— $192
- Equipment Rental (Ski or Snowboard) $125 for 8 visits
- Ticket Only/No Lesson $125 for 8 visits
* VERY IMPORTANT :
Before Registering please click here to carefully review the Ski and Snowboard Levels of Ability to ensure placement in the appropriate lesson group.
- The Level of ability that you select will determine which group the student will be placed in.
- It is important that this be as accurate as possible
- once student is placed in a group this will be their group for the duration of the program.
- As a Covid-19 precaution, we will need to keep students in their originally assigned groups in order to minimize contact, and for contact tracing purposes.
- We will not be able to reassign to a different group if this selection is inaccurate.
- If selection does not work within the assigned group dynamic, you may use a dollar value credit towards transfer to private lesson so that the student’s needs are appropriately met.
Register Now for Ski or Snowboard Lessons Or select Ticket only Option if not taking lessons
Parents may also purchase the Ticket Only Option to ski or snowboard while their children are enrolled in this program.