Eight Week After School Lesson Program.
Skiing or Snowboarding
Kids age 7 and up
For answers to Frequently asked questions, and Covid-19 precautions please click here
- Six weeks
- Starting Jan 8
- 4:15 pm lesson
* VERY IMPORTANT :
Before Registering please click here to carefully review the Ski and Snowboard Levels of Ability to ensure placement in the appropriate lesson group.
- The Level of ability that you select will determine which group the student will be placed in.
- It is important that this be as accurate as possible
- once student is placed in a group this will be their group for the duration of the program.
- As a Covid-19 precaution, we will need to keep students in their originally assigned groups in order to minimize contact, and for contact tracing purposes.
- We will not be able to reassign to a different group if this selection is inaccurate.
- If selection does not work within the assigned group dynamic, you may use a dollar value credit towards transfer to private lesson so that the student’s needs are appropriately met.
- 1hr 15 min Ski or Snowboard lesson with Lift Ticket— Group Price= $192
- Lift ticket Valid from 3pm-8pm so that students may ski before or after lesson
- Equipment Rental (Ski or Snowboard)
- $125 for entire six week program
- Ticket Only/ No Lesson
- $125 available for skiers and snowboarders who do not wish to take lessons. Must be approved by group organizer.
- Register Now for Ski or Snowboard Lessons Or select Ticket only Option if not taking lessons
- If parents wish to ski or snowboard , they are welcome to select an additional “ticket only” option for themselves