- This event has passed.
Brewpub Opening Week!
June 13, 2020 @ 04:00 pm - 10:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 04:00 pm, happening 3 times
Lost Valley’s Brewpub, featuring Lost Valley Brewing Co beers, is opening for outdoor dining on June 11th 4pm-10p and will be open every Thursday-Saturday 4pm-10pm and will featuring food, drinks, outdoor fun, and Live Music every night 6p-9p.
Restaurants in our county are currently mandated max capacity at any one time of 50 guests for outdoor dining., therefore advanced reservations are highly recommended and can be made up to 4 hours before your preferred visit time, if space is available. Reserve a spot for your group of 8 or less people online now at https://lostvalleyski.com/brewpub/reservations/
Walk up dining will be available on a first come first serve basis and based off availability. Reservations can be made as far in advance as you’d like.
Main things to know:
- Please practice proper hygiene. wash your hands frequently and sanitize before entering and upon leaving the brewpub. Bringing your own sanitizer and precautionary items like masks is highly recommended
- If you are are sick, experiencing flu-like symptoms of have a fever, please do not come to the brewpub.
- Maintain social distancing to the extent possible when on site.
- During these limited capacity times we strongly encourage guest to limit there visit to 1.5hrs to allow us to turn tables over and be able to generate enough revenue to cover expenses.
- Earlier times like 4pm & 5pm or later times like 8 or 9 pm may have less demand. If you’re trying to walk-in, these are the better times to try.
- Lawn games are currently unavailable
- Trail Use & hiking the slopes is welcomed before or after your meal and is at your own risk
Lost Valley’s staff will be following state guidelines for Phase-2 Restaurant re-opening and Covid-19 safety guidelines to ensure guest and staff safety. For a full list of precautions and measures click here.