Kids Age 7 -14
* Before Registering please click to review the Ski and Snowboard Levels of Ability
Eight Week Ski and Snowboard Program
To ensure placement in the appropriate lesson group
- Wednesdays Beginning Jan 4
For answers to Frequently asked questions, and Covid-19 precautions please click here
Registration deadline Is Dec 15 for all multi-week programs starting in January. Any changes to scheduling, rental information, or other modifications to existing registration must be completed by Dec 26. Attempts to change any registration data after this time will likely result in significant wait or may not be possible.
- 1hr 15 min Ski or Snowboard lesson with Lift Ticket— Group Price= $210
- Lift ticket Valid from 3pm-8pm so that students may ski before or after lesson
- Equipment Rental (Ski or Snowboard)
- $160 for entire eight week program
- Ticket Only/ No Lesson
- $160 available for skiers and snowboarders who do not wish to take lessons. Must be approved by group organizer.
* VERY IMPORTANT :
Before Registering please click here to carefully review the Ski and Snowboard Levels of Ability to ensure placement in the appropriate lesson group.
- The Level of ability that you select will determine which group the student will be placed in.
- It is important that this be as accurate as possible
- once student is placed in a group this will be their group for the duration of the program.
- As a Covid-19 precaution, we will need to keep students in their originally assigned groups in order to minimize contact, and for contact tracing purposes.
- We will not be able to reassign to a different group if this selection is inaccurate.
- If selection does not work within the assigned group dynamic, you may use a dollar value credit towards transfer to private lesson so that the student’s needs are appropriately met.
Register Now for Ski or Snowboard Lessons Or select Ticket only Option if not taking lessons