Maine Family Snow Tube Park
Closed for the Season
Sessions start on the Hour each Hour. $19/session
ADVANCE PURCHASE REQUIRED, BUY ONLINE NOW ->
at & Sun 10am-3pm
Session Times (Must Buy Online):
MUST BUY TICKETS IN ADVANCE ONLINE
- 42″ Minimum Height to Tube
- 1-Person Per Tube No Exceptions
- Featuring 600 ft long, groomed lanes
- Must use our provided tubes
- Handle Tow Lift to the top—No climbing the hill, just enjoy the ride!
- Max Capacity is currently 60 people per session, must buy online
- 1hr sessions start on the hour each hour, must buy
- Please arrive 20-30 minutes before your time slot start time to get your passes and get out to the park for start time
Snow Tubing offers all the thrills of winter sliding without lessons or experience. Ride down our groomed tubing lanes for a thrill ride perfect for the whole family. Head over to Visit Central Maine’s “COOLEST” Snow Tubing Park
Snow Tubing Parties
How it works: Contact us about your party and we’ll provide food pricing info. You’ll then buy tickets to whatever tube session you want to attend then we’ll coordinate the table space for you in our lodge for food to be served before or after your tubing adventure. There is a $50 table reservation fee. You are welcome to bring your own cake/cupcakes.
FAQ & Safety Tips
Are Their Refunds or Can I change my tube sessions?
Unfortunately due to our limited capacity and advance reservations, we cannot refund, change, move or otherwise alter your tubing reservation for any reason.
What to Wear Snow Tubing?
In order to fully enjoy your snow tubing experience, you will need to dress appropriately. Think layering! Since weather conditions/temperatures can change depending on the location, having the ability to adjust clothing is key.
Your base layer should be lightweight and have the ability to wick moisture away from the skin. The next layer should be heavier such as fleece clothing covered by a waterproof jacket. Waterproof ski/snow pants are recommended since wearing 100% cotton clothing (sweatpants, jeans, etc.) will absorb moisture from snow and sweat. In addition, a warm hat, waterproof gloves, sunglasses and hiking boots or waterproof shoes are needed.
Ski boots are prohibited for safety reasons.
Is Snow Tubing Dangerous?
Snow tubing is widely considered to be a fun activity that the entire family can enjoy. However, you are tubing at your own risk. It is typical for snow tubing locations to require participants to sign a waiver/release form. Also, children may not be able to participate if they do not meet specific height criteria.
How long are the lanes?
Our snow tubing lanes are about 600 ft. That’s approximately two football fields in length.
Is there a weight limit per person?
The handle tow lift can tow any weight. However, please consider the size of the opening of the tube when making decisions in order to ensure the everyone will be seated properly and safely.
Is there room for people to sit and watch the tubing guests?
Spectators are welcome to stand to watch their guests, their is no seating but you are welcome to bring your own lawn chair.
- Our Attendants will assist you with securing your tubes at the bottom and assisting you at the top before heading down your lane.
- All tubes are for single riders.
- No double tubes are available. Linking Tubes together is allowed based on grooming and weather conditions.
- All riders must be at least 42” tall (tube manufacturer guidance, no exceptions).
- Helmets are encouraged, but not required.
- Ski boots are not allowed.
- Children under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present to sign the waiver
- Max Capacity Per Session is 70 people
Want to save time?
Click Here to View/Print Waiver in Advance to Save Time
Private Tubing Event
Interested in renting out the entire Maine Family Snow Tube Park for 2 hours? Contact our Event Coordinator Kayla at email@example.com