Snow Tube Parties!
Maine Family Snow Tube Park-CURRENTLY CLOSED, OPENING TBD
Park Hours: Fri 4p-8p, Sat & Sun 10am-4pm
The “Coolest” Winter Party
- Up to 10 2-hour Tubing Passes
- 3 Hour Reserved Table with plates, napkins, cups, utensils
- Choose From Menu Options Below
- Three Pitchers of Soda
Outside cake and/or dessert is permitted.
Total cost $300 (includes tax)
Menu 1: 4-Large 1-Topping Pizzas
Menu 2: Chicken Tenders w/choice of french fries or onion rings, (feeds up to 10 people)
Menu 3: Hot Dogs w/choice of french fries or onion rings, (feeds up to 10 people)
Additional tubing guests $18 each
16” 1-Topping Pizza = $22.95
16” Cheese Pizza = $19.95
Additional Quesadillas $6 each
Additional Hot Dogs $2.50 each
Party Sized Fries or Onion Rings $12/ea
Pitcher of Fountain Drink: $5/ea
Cusomt and oncession menus are also available, inquire fmi
Contact food & beverage manager Riley Thrasher by calling 784-1561 or email email@example.com
CLICK HERE TO VIEW/PRINT WAIVER, COMPLETE IN ADVANCE TO SAVE TIME
PARTY PAYMENT INFO
- A deposit of $50 (non-refundable) is required for Party Reservations.
- The final payment, less the deposit, is due on the party date.
- Coupons and/or promotional discounts are not redeemable for birthday party packages.
- There are no refunds for unused snow tube park session tickets.
- We recommend reserving your party at least 14 days in advance.
- Holidays and Vacation Weeks have higher demand and group arrangements may not be available.
- There is no admission charge for visitors not utilizing the snow tube park.
- We accept Cash, Business Checks, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
Minimum Height to Tube is 42", One Rider per Tube, no exceptions