Julie Parisien Junior Racing Program
INTRODUCTORY Beginner Racing Program
for young skiers who want to go fast!
- First step in young racer development.
- , who have completed our basic lesson programs and want to take it to the next level.
- Follows PSIA guidelines for safety and basic skiing skills
- Follows USSA Ski Racing Guidelines which emphasize skiing with speed
- Balance, turn shape, angulation, edging and pressure control will be emphasized through directed skiing
- Focuses on and understanding of race course etiquette
- Prepare for entering citizen races such as the Maine Ski Challenge at Lost Valley on Sundays at 1pm!