Lost Valley Adventure Park
Frequently Asked Questions
● What are your daily hours of operation?
○ Thursday -Sunday 10am-5pm
● What is the pricing structure?
○ General Admission $15
○ Kiddie (under 38” ) $12
○ Kids 2 and under free with paying adult
○ Attractions vary per day based on maintenance.
○ Currently we have 8 slides available.
○ Additional feature attractions coming in the near future.
● How young is too young to enjoy the Adventure Park?
○ If your child can walk, they can slide.
● Can adults participate in the water slides?
○ Yes. Up to 200lb weight limit
● Is there a weight capacity to utilize the slides?
○ 200lb max
● If my child is one year old, can she ride on my lap?
○ Depends on slide… Kiddie slides yes, unless 200 lb weight limit is exceeded
● How do you guarantee safety measures at the park?
○ Attractions cleaned and inspected daily
● Do you have a filter on your water source?
● Are the slides and water sanitized to avoid bacteria growth?
○ Slides are cleaned and emptied daily (and throughout the day)
○ Constantly flowing water
○ No Chlorine
● Do you offer Group Discounts?
● Do you offer Season Passes?
○ We are working on a pricing structure for this
○ Currently we do have a “Buy 4 get One Free” punch card